Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh Boy

I've been a bit quiet about Simon lately. Not because there's nothing to report, but rather because I just wanted to stay quiet about things & not jinx it. Things are actually going really well. So well in fact, that I've been invited to join Simon on a portion of the family vacation in Malaga (Spain) in a few weeks.

I don't know what has me more freaked out: the 'family vacation' part, or the fact that we're planning a weekend that is three and a half weeks from now. Crazy. It's actually been so easy with him so far, that I'm also a little freaked at the thought.

I like this guy a lot, and am actually contemplating inviting him to join me on a portion of my Seattle trip at the end of May/early June. Given the lengthy vacation he'll have just come back from, I doubt he'll be able to take more time off, but who knows?.. He may surprise me.

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment