Friday, June 27, 2008

Bored Now

It's been three weeks since I've returned from the US. Three weeks that I've stayed in London and not gone anywhere. Slough does not count. I'm bored. I told myself I wouldn't travel until August (unfortunately, even the British Pound doesn't grow on trees, either...), but I'm getting antsy again. There is no known cure for the travel bug-nor should there be, come to think of it.

Any suggestions for a weekend trip? In the UK or elsewhere?... The weather thusfar hasn't been warm enough (at least, for me...) to lay out in a bathing suit to get some sun, so a beachy location would be nice. But, the Scandanavian countries (maybe Copenhagen?...) are also calling my name-it will be daylight well in the wee hours of the morning there this time of year...hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment