Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bound for Brussels!

Well, the wanderlust was just more than I could handle! :) I've booked a trip to Brussels with Simon for the second weekend of August. The rate was just too good to pass up: 3 nights in a 4 star hotel, plus Return on Eurostar for only £175. Yes, I realize I just used the word, 'only' with '£175.'

It's been ages since I've been to Brussels, and Simon has never been, so we're looking forward to a nice, long weekend getaway.

Any suggestions on what we should do/eat/drink/see/etc...while we're there?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just commenting because I came across your blog in my search of relocating to London (I am currently finishing my Masters in Italy)...and I love your blog! Thank you for putting all your details and experiences...it sort of gives me hope that maybe I can do it too. I also read that you were looking for cheap places to go and I just went to Eastern Europe (Budapest & Prague)...they were so beautiful and I suggest going there. Also if you have any advice for me (my email is dominiquepellegri@hotmail.com) I would really appreciate it. I don't have a job yet and I'm planning to go to London in October to look. I just have to find a company to sponsor a visa for me. I'm so jealous...you look like you are having a blast! :)

    -Dominique

    ReplyDelete