1. That Barack is one crazy guy (my cab driver on my way from Heathrow to home on my first day)
2. Do I like ale? Though admittedly, it's only crazy if you don't know how much beer I drink...
3. I need an American! (said when someone was confronted with a large side by side stainless steel refrigerator-WITH ice dispenser. very, very rare here)
4. It will cost another 70p (said to me after charging over £700 at Ikea-it's their credit card service charge....) . At this stage, does another £.70 really matter?!?
5. You like to drink a bit don't you? (Said to me by a Scott. I think I have a drinking problem...)
6. You are a delicate flower (said to me by Simon-in all seriousness-when I was protesting him taking the train in the opposite direction of his stop just to see me back to my stop)