Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Date in London. Yikes.

Well, like most singletons in London (and Seattle..), I've joined a dating site in an effort to quickly get myself out there and meeting folks. Be careful what you ask for...

I've my first 'date' tonite. First meeting-and in fact, since I don't have a cell phone yet, it's the first time I'll have even spoken with him. And, unlike most US-based first dates, where a drink or two-and an hour of two is the maximum, this is pretty serious: reservations at a proper restaurant. drinks before. and, if it weren't for the fact that it's been pouring buckets all day long, we were going to go for a stroll around Regents Park beforehand. yikes.

His name is Simon (JenArm, you'll appreciate that...), and he seems like an incredibly funny guy. But, dinner AND drinks? Yikes.

Should be interesting, to say the least..

No comments:

Post a Comment